CONDITIONS OF USE
According to Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP informs Users of the website www.alicanteglobalgroup.com
www.alicanteglobalgroup.com (the website)::
Company name: 03 ALICANTE THE GLOBAL COMPANY MANAGEMENT S.L.
Tax Code (CIF): B54950449
Registered address: AVENIDA MAISONNAVE, 18, 1º – 03003 ALICANTE
Registered in volume 3966, folio 114, folio 114, hoja A-151.214, entry one of the Alicante Companies’ Registry.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
All access, navigation and use of the contents of the website by the user after the coming into effect of the modified conditions imply acceptance thereof.
ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP waives all liability:
- For malfunctioning and/or errors on the website due to maintenance, incidents or errors in the terminal or incapacity to support essential services to use the service.
- Any virus and/or other damaged components in the website or in the server.
- Damage incurred to the User in cases where the service is unavailable due to force majeure, unforeseen circumstances or other causes not attributable to ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP.
- The information published on the website, when the information has been manipulated or entered by a third party.
ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP undertakes to adopt all the appropriate measures within its possibilities and the state of the technique, to safeguard the operation of the website and keep system errors to a minimum from a technical, legal and organisational point of view.
ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP adopts the necessary measures to respond promptly but waives all liability for delays due to the telecommunications service.
ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP waives all liability for the information included in blogs, comments, social networks or any other method that allows third parties to publish information on the website.
RULES GOVERNING ACCESS TO AND USE OF CONTENTS
Users are prohibited from engaging among the following activities, among others:
- Obtaining the content provided on the website by unlawful or fraudulent means, theft or plagiarism.
- Use of any of the services and contents provided by ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP for illegal purposes.
- Engaging in any activity that could damage, overload, impair or prevent the regular operation of the website or a third-party computer.
- Using the Web to transmit, install or publish viruses, malicious programmes or other harmful files or programmes;
- Gaining unauthorised access to any section of the website, or to other systems or networks connected to any of ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP server or to the services offered through the website, using hacking or forgery, extracting passwords or by any other illegal means;
If the User causes damage to third parties, by making use of any and all the services and content provided on the website, ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP accepts no liability for damage suffered and, therefore, the User will be solely liable for all consequences.
ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP reserves the right to take appropriate legal action in case of failure to comply with any of the above obligations on the part of the user.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP is not responsible for the availability of such websites and does not endorse any advertising, products, or services offered therein.
Users understand and agree that ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP is not liable for loss or damage they may incur as a result of the availability of the websites mentioned above.
Likewise, Users wishing to include links to the ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP website from their own websites must comply with the following conditions:
- You must obtain permission from ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP.
- The link may only point to the website through its Internet address.
- The website where the link is created must not contain false or inaccurate information about ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP.
- The website containing the link must comply with the law and must not link with any content that is illegal, harmful, or contrary to good morals and customs.
In any case, ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP reserves the right to prohibit or disable any hyperlink to this Site at any time.
ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP is the owner or holder of Intellectual Property rights over the contents of the website, including but not limited to the trademark, trade name or distinctive sign. All logos, colour combinations, the form of selection and presentation, website source code, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, photographs, graphics, and all any other content from the website regarding services, contents and/or tools provided by ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP are protected by copyright.
Under no circumstances shall access, navigation or use of the Website by the User be construed as a total or partial waiver or a transfer of those rights by ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP.
The User may view, print and copy the contents of this Website for private use, however, all use for commercial purposes, exercise of the rights of exploitation, reproduction, distribution, public communication, availability and transformation of all or any of the contents included in the Website are prohibited without prior, express, written authorisation from ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP.
SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
ALICANTE GLOBAL GROUP reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or discontinue, access, navigation, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of the website services either temporarily or permanently concerning which the User has no right to claim compensation
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION